The cost to register for the class is $600 and $150 for the final exam if you are a member of AIA. If you are NOT a member of AIA, the cost to register is for the class is $950 and $350 for the final exam.
What's Included with Registration:
- e-book, "Aviation Insurance Core Principles and Concepts"
- Pre-class assignments to get you up to speed
- Eligibility for up to 16 CIE credits. (If you need credits in a specific state, please contact me immediately and I will do my best to accommodate your needs).
- This course IS eligible for adjusters credits in some states!
- Breakfast, Lunch and refreshments
- Completion of the course in a weekend with face-to-face instruction by the course creators
The session lasts from 8:00 a.m. until 5:45 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday with the optional final exam on Thursday morning from 8 - 10 a.m. The class includes breakfast and lunch and breaks Tuesday and Wednesday.