Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
111 Perimeter Center West
Atlanta, GA 30346
The discounted room rate for the class will be $129.00 (plus tax). This rate will be valid until August 15, 2019 or until the room block is sold out. Reservations made after that date will be accepted based on availability.
Please click here to make your reservation!
The cost to register for the class is $600 and $150 for the final exam if you are a member of AIA. If you are NOT a member of AIA, the cost to register is for the class is $950 and $350 for the final exam.
What's Included with Registration:
Click here to register!
- e-book, "Aviation Insurance Core Principles and Concepts"
- Pre-class assignments to get you up to speed
- Eligibility for up to 16 CIE credits. (If you need credits in a specific state, please contact me immediately and I will do my best to accommodate your needs).
- This course IS eligible for adjusters credits in some states!
- Breakfast, Lunch and refreshments
- Completion of the course in a weekend with face-to-face instruction by the course creators
The session lasts from 8:00 a.m. until 5:45 p.m. Friday and Saturday with the optional final exam on Sunday morning from 8 - 10 a.m. The class includes breakfast and lunch and breaks Friday and Saturday and breakfast on Sunday for those taking the final exam.